- Question: What is the minimum order of saffron?
Answer: 1kg is the minimum order of saffron
- Question: How much time does the saffron require to be transported?
Answer: transportation time differs by the country. But it will never exceed a week.
- Question: What is the transportation mode?
- Question: Is the mixed order acceptable?
Answer: the customer can order different kinds of saffron in one party but totally the order should not be less than 1kg.
- Question: Is it possible to receive the samples before placing the order?
Answer: Free samples can be sent to customers for evaluating the quality. The transportation charge has to be incurred by the customers.
- Question: How much time does it take for the preparation of saffron after placing the order:
Answer: the preparation usually requires a period less than a week.
- Question: How does the label design is defined?
Answer: The labels will be designed as per the customer requests.
- Question: How to Store saffron?
Answer: Pure saffron retains its quality best if stored tightly-packed in its original container. The container should be airtight, and the saffron should be kept in a cool, dry place.
- Question: What is the primary use of saffron?
Answer: Arabs use saffron for preparing a kind of tea named after it and Arabic coffee.
Indians use saffron for the preparation of a dish called Biryani.
Italians and the Swiss use saffron for the preparation of a dish with rice called Risotto.
Spaniards use saffron for the preparation of a dish called Paella.
Germans and the English use saffron for the preparation of saffron cake. Due to its other properties Saffron can also be used for medical purposes
- Question: What is the shelf life for saffron?
Answer: Stored in a cool, dry place, and packed in a tight tin can be kept for minimum of three years.
- Question: What is season of harvest of saffron?
Answer: After the saffron bulb is planted, irrigation must be provided from mid September until the end of October. The bulb will continue to flower for 7-10 years.
- Question: What is the shelf life for saffron? 2 years
- Question: What are the documents needed for the export process: Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of Origin, Commercial Invoice, Packing list, Phytosanitary Certificate, Bill of Lading or Airwaybill and any other documents based on the request of the customer.