Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Question: What is the minimum order of saffron?
Answer: 1kg is the minimum order of saffron
- Question: How much time does the saffron require to be transported?
Answer: transportation time differs by country. But it will never exceed a week.
- Question: What is the transportation mode?
- Question: Is the mixed order acceptable?
Answer: the customer can order different kinds of saffron in one party but totally the order should not be less than 1kg.
- Question: Is it possible to receive the samples before placing the order?
Answer: Free samples can be sent to customers to evaluate the quality. The transportation charge has to be incurred by the customers. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Question: How much time does it take for the preparation of saffron after placing the order:
Answer: the preparation usually requires a period of less than a week.
- Question: How does the label design is defined?
Answer: The labels will be designed as per the customer’s requests.
- Question: How to Store saffron?
Answer: Pure saffron retains its quality best if stored tightly packed in its original container. The container should be airtight, and the saffron should be kept in a cool, dry place.
- Question: What is the primary use of saffron?
Answer: Arabs use saffron for preparing a kind of tea named after it and Arabic coffee.
Indians use saffron for the preparation of a dish called Biryani.
Italians and the Swiss use saffron for the preparation of a dish with rice called Risotto.
Spaniards use saffron for the preparation of a dish called Paella.
Germans and the English use saffron for the preparation of saffron cake. Due to its other properties, Saffron can also be used for medical purposes,Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Question: What is the shelf life for saffron?
Answer: Stored in a cool, dry place, and packed in a tight tin can be kept for a minimum of three years.
- Question: What is the season of harvest of saffron?
Answer: After the saffron bulb is planted, irrigation must be provided from mid September until the end of October. The bulb will continue to flower for 7-10 years.
- Question: What is the shelf life for saffron? 2 years FAQ
- Question: What are the documents needed for the export process: Certificate of Analysis, Certificate of Origin, Commercial Invoice, Packing list, Phytosanitary Certificate, Bill of Lading or Airwaybill, and any other documents based on the request of the customer? FAQ
- Why is saffron so expensive?
- saffron exporter company